]]>
 
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Sunday Dinner? Monie Love suggest the Pink Tea Cup
Listen to this article Listen to this article

Monie_Love
Rapper and Radio personality Monie Love likes to get her eat on at the Pink Tea Cup. We had a chance to catch up with Monie and here's what she had to say about her favorite soul food spot:

"Let me tell you it's a hole in the wall but it is good good comfort food boy, food for the soul. I used to always eat there with quest love and common we used to meet there every Sunday religiously they introduced me to the place actually and I love it, I take my husband there and we like to eat there. Its real down low, I seen lots of celebrities there sometimes in there eating, it's a real D L spot but the food is really really good."

The Pink Tea Cup is located at 42 Grove St. in The Village. Take the 1 or 9 to Christopher St. http://www.thepinkteacup.com/

posted by Sneaker15 @ 5/01/2005 01:58:00 PM