]]>
 
Thursday, July 14, 2005
The Game apologized again to 50 Cent?
Listen to this article Listen to this article


The Game has apologized to rap star 50 Cent again, after breaking their truce to verbally attack him.

Now this is surprising after doing that 1 million bars record and dissing 50 Cent as much as he could. While it was a nice try the 15 minute song came across as boring, childish, and just another plot at getting attention.

Now if you all remembre 50 Cent and The Game kissed and maded up in Harlem during a press conference and gave money to the Harlem boys choir. Now while 50 Cent has remained silent on The Game, it didn't stop The Game from beating up a G-Unit rat on stage at Hot 97 Summer Jam. 50 Cent is currently busy with 2 tours and filming a movie and working on his video game. So he has no time to sit and play back and forth with The Game. He has money to make.

But The Game spoke out against 50 while on tour last month - and he's very sorry. He says, "I am very upset with myself and ashamed, to have participated in the things that have been going on but I'm definitely not the person who started it."
"I'm ashamed and am really apologetic.
"When I say it I say it with the sincerity of my heart and also with my grandmother who passed right after I graduated from high school.
"She was the only person in my life at that time who ever believed I'd be anything.
"I'm looking forward to a more positive and productive future."

Well we will be watching Mr. Game. You said that at the press conference and you have yet to keep your word. WE are tired of all the Rap Beef and we are happy that 50 Cent has said nothing and has focused on his businesses. You need to follow the same path.

posted by Sneaker15 @ 7/14/2005 05:18:00 AM