]]>
 
Saturday, September 03, 2005
KEVIN POWELL's Benefit for New Orleans
Listen to this article Listen to this article


Join KEVIN POWELL and Special Guests

as they present a BENEFIT for New Orleans

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2005
at CANAL ROOM
285 West Broadway (at Canal Street)
downtown Manhattan in New York City
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm

* 21 and over with ID
Please RSVP to cher_harrison@yahoo.com


Admission is FREE but you MUST bring one or more of
the following items for
the victims of Hurricane Katrina. These items will be
loaded onto a big
truck in front of CANAL ROOM and driven directly to
Claiborne County Health
Center in Port Gibson, Mississippi, run by Dr. Demitri
Marshall. It is one
of the closest rescue and help centers in the New
Orleans area and in a
position to really get these items to people in need.
PLEASE make sure
clothing and shoes and sneakers are new OR clean and
in good condition....

Clothing for children and adults
Adult shoes and sneakers
Adult socks
Children's shoes and sneakers
Children socks
Bottles of water
Diapers
Baby wipes
Baby food
Baby aspirin
Aspirin
Vitamins
Toilet paper
Sanitary napkins
Portable radios with batteries
Plastic forks, knives, and spoons
Cotton balls
Cotton swabs
Hydrogen peroxide BUT NOT rubbing alcohol, because
that is flammable
Band aids
Shaving cream
Male AND female razors
Blankets
Air mattresses
Sheets
Pillows and pillow cases
Gift cards for gas
Wal mart gift cards
Garbage bags
Cleaning supplies
Soap
Toothpaste and toothbrushes
Flashlights
Batteries
Candles
Books for children, including coloring books
Books for adults
Magazines

** If you are placing donated items in a bag PLEASE
LABEL (for example,
Children's shoes or Adult shoes, or Children's clothes
or Adult clothes).

We will NOT be taking monetary donations. See
information below on where you
can send financial contributions.

>CANAL ROOM ownership is generously donating the space
but there will be a
>CASH BAR ALL NIGHT.

posted by Sneaker15 @ 9/03/2005 07:37:00 PM 

20 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Las Vegas Vacations
Thanks

10/12/2005 10:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

10/19/2005 01:06:00 AM  
Blogger Connor Wilson said...

Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.

10/23/2005 08:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/24/2005 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Great Post but was not what I was looking for. But you really have a gread blog here. Keep it going.


I'll stop back every so often to see new updates maybe something will interest me in the future.

Have a good day.

10/25/2005 02:08:00 PM  
Blogger GS said...

Here is a web site that gives away free tickets to Las Vegas shows. If you are planning a getaway to Las Vegas they have other useful things like in las set show vegas Check it out in las set show vegas

10/27/2005 06:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. lost s02e02 is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

10/28/2005 09:44:00 AM  
Blogger Editor Choice said...

Very nice blog. Well done.
Here an interesting site regarding: Best hotel prices, Hotels, Hotel reservation, cheap hotel rates, Discount hotel rates, Deals on hotels. Available for many destinations:
Chicago Hotels, New-York hotels, London hotels, Paris hotels, Rome hotels, Boston hotels and much more.

11/01/2005 02:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This IS The Easiest Money I've Ever Made!

And You Can Do It Too!

product trademark

11/07/2005 04:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be prepared for the next florida hurricane or find another one that's similar. As the Boy Scouts say: "Be Prepared"!

11/07/2005 06:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your site heard in our 411 directory
Make us your homepage and read the daily updated articles.

11/07/2005 06:09:00 PM  
Blogger Our Lady of Fatima Biloxi said...

I came across your blog about international charity and found it to be very good. I am definitely going to add you to my favorites. I have a blog that you might be interested in at international charity it has similar content. Feel free to check it out when you get the time.

11/10/2005 06:59:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

What a great blog. Wish there were more like this.

las vegas show ticket

11/11/2005 12:40:00 AM  
Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

i was just browsing through the blog world searching for the keyword posters and it brought me to your site. You have a great site however it is not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck on your site. sincerely, antonio.

11/16/2005 09:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

I've created a new resource for african american baby name you can with lots of information and links related to african american baby name
Now I've finished I thought I look around for other african american baby name sites and see what everyone else is talking about, you know get ome more african american baby name ideas etc...
This blog looks pretty good, though I'm not sure my african american baby name site will get this many visitors - ah well, can only but try ;)
If you have a spare moment please visit my african american baby name site and let me know what you think, I'll check back here again later.

Bye
Steward

11/19/2005 03:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.365dayz.comOpen365dayz.com is now open. Click http://www.365dayz.com

12/14/2005 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous And Donate said...

Your site Blogger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Army Donate yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Army Donate I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

12/20/2005 06:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Abvi said...

Your site Blogger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for American Red Cross yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site American Red Cross I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

12/21/2005 05:46:00 AM  
Anonymous American Red Cross said...

Your site Blogger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Amvets yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Amvets I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

12/23/2005 02:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

3/15/2007 07:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home