]]>
 
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
The Source vs. BET/Funk Master Flex
Listen to this article Listen to this article


Allhiphop.com reported yesderday that The Source has filed a $100 million dollar lawsuite against BET for not airing the 2005 Source (ghetto mess) Awards. The BET lawsuit was filed last Wednesday in New York Supreme Court and alleges that BET’s EVP and CFO Scott Mills (aka the Mac Daddy) and EVP, General Counsel and CAO yron Marchand conspired to keep The Source Awards off of the network, which is owned by Viacom. Umm that makes perfect sense when come to think of it. The Source Awards where a hot mess filled with drama and terrible performances. The production quality was very low and after watching it you always felt like it you where watching a train wreck waiting to happen.
"Representatives for BET didn't comment on the lawsuit at press time and were unaware of the looming litigation."

Yeah I'm not surprised as The Source is on it's last leg so they think they can sue everyone and save a failing magazine. What's your cirrculation numbers? What's your subscriber numbers? The facts will tell the truth.

The Source also plans to sue Funk Master Flex. Why we don't know...and really don't care. We just want to see The Source close down for good. Again all the writers who still haven't gotten paid from The Source need to file a class action law suit against them and get their money.

posted by Sneaker15 @ 10/25/2005 08:41:00 AM 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on rashguard but found your post: The Source vs. BET/Funk Master Flex to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about rashguard I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.

11/15/2005 09:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free sexvendor site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

11/16/2005 05:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger, I need a little inspiration... I've read your post 'The Source vs. BET/Funk Master Flex', I enjoyed it so I decided to comment. I've been thinking about my blog and how there are all these people posting strange comments there. Maybe you understand, I'm not sure, but it's tiring to read the numbers of comments that don't have much to do with my stuff. My normal rashguards website never suffers this because it just sells rashguards and isn't a blog. Do you have any ideas for how to stop the cluttering of non-relevant comments? Thanks for your great blog. Tips are always welcome...

good day -

11/22/2005 08:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate rash guards related information, but your post ' The Source vs. BET/Funk Master Flex ' got my attention and stopped me in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about rash guards and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks Blogger for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

11/26/2005 02:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Dr knobles dentist screen printed tennis shirt Two acuvue coupons contact lens portable awning frame aluminum Smiley face tennis ball professional tennis registry Suzuki ss-100 olympic tennis logo car alarm Effects sexual side zoloft buy discount patanol online ice cream machine sea Arkansas blytheville accident accident accutane Acyclovir 2bside 2beffect

3/06/2007 08:01:00 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

mont blanc outlet
ugg boots
chiefs jersey
coach outlet store
nike air force 1
ugg outlet
valentino outlet
air jordan uk
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet

7/05/2017 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nba jerseys
manolo blahnik shoes
ugg boots clearance
cheap jordan shoes
louboutin shoes
moncler online outlet
jordan shoes
ralph lauren outlet
prada shoes
ralph lauren uk

8/10/2018 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home